Friday, April 26, 2019

From the archives

Cupcake ATC
 This is back when I was experimenting with all mediums to see what I liked best. I believe this was painted in acrylics. I no longer paint in acrylics except in mixed media.  I discovered I prefer watercolors, oil, and color pencils/graphic in artwork. 

An ATC is an Artist's Trading Card. ATC's are 2.5" x 3.5" and are meant to be traded for another ATC, not sold. To sell them, one must call then ACEO's, which means Art Cards Originals and Series.  I've sold dozens or ACEO's on Ebay over the years. They are fun to make, fun to auction and frames are now sold to frame them. It's a win-win! 

On this little painting, I love how the silver paper cup turned out. To me, it looks like shiny silver paper. All and all, I really love this little painting.

Happy Painting!




No comments:

Post a Comment