Tuesday, October 22, 2019

practice, practice

Sometimes when I don't know what to paint, I practice things- like blending, or glazing or washes. Whatever floats my boat at that moment. I also did this as part of an online get together that is part of a trip I am taking in February.

For the past few years I've gone to Disney during February to get out of the weather and attend the Arts Festival. The first year I went by myself and enjoyed it but thought there must be other like me- loves to paint and love Disney. And I found my tribe at Art Journaling the Magic with Tangie Baxter. She has retreats where we all meet up in Disney and paint the days away together. I met some great ladies last year and I am returning this year. Looking forward to my time in Disney again.

I was given a wonderful art journal made from a Disney Golden Book and I am finishing it up before the next retreat when I will get a new journal.

Happy painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment