Sunday, June 9, 2019

decided to not do the 30x30 daily painting

Once I got into the 30x30 daily painting I started reading some posts about privacy. There was a general concern about how the # makes all the works public. I am not comfortable with being public on FB so I've decided not to continue.  I only allow friends so see my work on FB.  There are too many trolls on FB and I do not like that. Ah well, live and learn!

Experimental painting of poppies. I was messing around. I have a gazillion photos of poppies. I like to paint with no outcome or process. Just see what happens. I like the general feel of this. And I love the red splatter. This color- perfect for poppies!  It is Sennelier French Vermilion. Absolutely stunning color out of the tube.

Happy Painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment