Saturday, September 8, 2018

Disney World Art Journaling (the Magic!)

Main Street USA
Walt Disney World
art journal sketch

I went to Disney World last year in February during the Festival of the Arts and loved it. I am planning a trip this year at the same time. Only this time I am meeting up with a group for a 5 day get together called Art Journaling the Magic. I am so excited about it! We will meet up daily in different parks and as a group art journal our way around the park. How cool is that?

I find art journaling a wonderful way to record a trip. They are usually fast sketches with some paint added. Sometimes, if I don't have the time when I am actually there, I use a photo reference for later at home. Either way, it's a fun pursuit.

Happy painting!



No comments:

Post a Comment